Welcome to The Source! We are
so glad to have you! Here are a few tips to get started:
1. Log in at http://thesource.americantelemed.org/home. Having problems signing in? Email
Membership for help.
2. Fill out your profile.
We want to get to know you! Once you’re signed in, you can either fill out your
profile manually, or you can import the basics from LinkedIn. Be sure to fill
out your Job History, Education, and other areas. Uploading a profile picture
and a bio that show your personality is a great way to ensure that you make a
good impression in the community.
3. Customize your profile
settings. Start by finding My Account in your member profile. From here,
you can set up how you want to receive emails from the community, how much of
your profile you want visible to other members, the signature area that appears
under your discussion posts, and more. If you have any questions about what a
certain setting means, please email the Community
Manager for help!
PRO TIP: We recommend subscribing to receive emails as a Daily
Digest—you will receive a single email each day summarizing the discussions in
your community. You can also get emails in Real Time—perfect for the
community's power users or anyone who likes up-to-the-minute alerts on what's
now? It's time to join the conversation!
- Let us know you’re here. Say hello and share what you are hoping to gain by
- Ask questions. What do you want to know more about? Have a question about anything
from professional development to everyday problems? There's someone out there
with the answer.
- Share ideas. Is there a hot topic you want to discuss? How about a lesson you've
learned that might help your fellow members? Start a discussion thread to give
others a peek inside your world or to demonstrate your expertise on a topic.
- Give feedback. Use your knowledge and experience to answer other members' questions.
Just click "Reply to Discussion" to the right of any discussion post,
or comment underneath a library entry.
- Spread knowledge. Upload useful resources to the League community
library, check out what others have uploaded, and keep the sharing going.